Monday 11 July 2011

My first blog

Having spent the last couple of days setting up my blog I've now got to start posting!
I discovered rubber stamping about 12 months ago and seem to spend most of my time stamping, colouring in and cutting out - never actually seem to get around to making anything. Hopefully this will encourage me to finish things off!

These are a few things I have managed to complete recently.


A card for my Mum, Crafty Individuals CI-065 stamped onto mount board and embossed and coloured with promarkers.



A small plaque with Tim Holtz stamps.



This is a Father's Day card, using a Creative Expressions tree stamp and a Marianne corner die.





A plaque using Crafty Individuals stamp CI-273 and various scraps of patterned paper.




This card was made with Graphic 45 papers, Tim Holtz stamp and I made the background with a V&A floral stamp.

3 comments:

  1. Very classy cards - well done on starting a blog. Pamela aka Pyjama Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards !! your blog is looking great, i'm now a follower
    Marc aka Craft Addict

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects, lovely vintage feel. I'm a crafty Individual fan too.

    ReplyDelete