Decided to use up some odds and ends of paper that were too small for cards and too nice to throw away, so I covered this small box. Left over metal beads were used to make the feet. I dusted walnut distress ink on the edges and covered with gel medium - which was then re-covered with Spray and shine as the medium was causing the lid to stick!
This is a present for my Mum. It is a photo of her mother, the only one we have of her (I used a copy of course). So I hope she will like it
My attempt at brayering! I was made up when I saw this Blake verse stamp by Clarity as it's always been one of my favourites.
This is one of the first cards I made and my first use of alcohol inks, so I have a soft spot for it.
And finally a wedding gift tag, I saw a really cool new way (new for me anyway) to make roses and had to use them on something.