Exciting news! I am made up to have been invited on to the Crafty Cardmakers design team and would like to thank everyone for all your lovely comments.
Me thinks I'll have to pull my finger out now!
Leaves Are Falling, Autumn Is Calling
17 hours ago

Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it sooo exciting!! Congratulations!! Cxx
ReplyDeleteWell done to you too, What fun we are going to have!!xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations ;-)
ReplyDeleteI have few problems with my google accout - so I hope I can comment now.
doreen xx
Congratulations Susan. I'm delighted to have yo on the team and look forward to seeing what you create over the coming weeks.
ReplyDeleteLin xx
Fabulous news, Susan! Congratulations to you. I'm looking forward to working with you and the other DT members. It's kinda scary, but exciting too!
ReplyDeleteBeth. xxx
Congratulations on your new appointment xxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new appointment. Have lots of fun xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Susan, such good news. X
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your news..well deserved :D
ReplyDeletehugs and xxx
Gemma